Cold Brew Coffee Kiosks
Cold Brewed Coffee served through the Nitrogen infused tap process uses stout faucets to provide the pour with more stability and a longer shelf life by pushing oxygen out of the liquid. The overall process results in a brew with a creamier and thicker feel upon consumption.
Regular Cold Brewed Coffee
Regular cold brewed coffee pushed with Nitrogen at low pressure for a clean, crisp, low acidic iced coffee.
Nitro cold brewed coffee pushed with Nitrogen at a high pressure with a stout faucet for a creamier, thicker presentation.
- 23″ Commercial grade refrigeration
- 14″ Stainless steel/insulated cylinder draft tower
- 304 Stainless Steel Coffee faucet
- Barrier type beverage tubing/Braided vinyl gas tubing
- Cold air blower, keeps tap tower chilled
- Built in Stainless Steel drip tray with external drain
- Commercial grade Taprite nitrogen gas regulator
- 304 Stainless “D” style keg coupler
- Serving Options: Single Serving Cups & Growlers